Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday, July 18th

How many pictures can be taken of a Banana with Peanut Butter? Enough for now. On to lunch: WFs still had their hot breakfast bar out at 11am, so I got the Tofu Hash and O'Brien Potatoes (the O'Briens are doing well, BTW).
Later I had a packet of these Late July Peanut Butter Crackers just to kill five minutes.
WFs had Gardein BBQ Riblets on sale for $2.49.
They were decent enough, but no Crispy Tenders. On the plus side, they make a great stovetop dinner for hot summer days because the ribs are boiled-in-bag.
The very stale other half of a Lemon-Raspberry Whoopee Pie from Sticky Fingers for dessert.
Coming up tomorrow: Working from home grub.

4 comments:

Ingrid said...

Whew! Glad to hear the O'Briens are doing well, I was worried that between you and I not having WF hot bar recently - no one was going to check on them.

The riblets look nice and saucy.

xvavaveganx said...

That breakfast for lunch looks so good! I wish we had tofu scramble here. The riblets look really good too. When I ate Gardein I ate the BBQ skewers a lot and I was shocked that I liked them because I was never a huge fan of BBQ. The riblets look similar to the skewers though... minus the skewers.

The whoopie pie looks yummy despite being very stale!

Have a good Thursday!

Miss Rachel said...

I'm all for breakfast at other times of the day, especially savory breakfasts - yum. I have not seen the Barbecue Riblets yet, but when I do, I may have to try them.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

Ingrid, WFs is keeping the O'Briens alive and well on hot bars across America. They really do a good job with these little Potatoes.

VaVa, thanks, you have a good Thursday too! Or perhaps Friday now.

Miss Rachel, don't get your hopes up about the Riblets.