Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday, July 21st

Kashi Cinnamon Harvest with Almond Milk for breakfast.
Lunch was Cheeseless Pizza $10 at One Block West. Really fantastic.

Dinner was Field Roast Frankfurters with WF's BBQ Beans.
A  bag of Cracker Jack for dessert. Yes, they still put the little 'prize' in the Cracker Jack. Mine was a puzzle with a picture of a young man...
that turns into the picture of a great man. It was an exciting Saturday evening.
Coming up tomorrow: The continued pursuit of great grub.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh that pizza looks delicious! i was in a pizza mood today! And CRACKER JACKS! now that's a blast from the past!

Molly said...

I haven't had Cracker Jacks for a long time! Forgot how fun that prize in the box can be.

The pizza looks fantastic. What's the sauce on the side of the plate?

foodfeud said...

Ha! I would have been content with a picture of that young man to just keep and carry around with me. What a stud. The cracker jacks are just a bonus.
The pizza does look great.

xvavaveganx said...

That pizza looks awesome! What a great choice! Gotta love cracker jacks! That prize is pretty awesome. I'm with Maud, I'd put him in my wallet and carry him around with me. Now I want to get cracker jacks just for the prize!

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

GFHTummy, I love 'accidentally vegan' foods like Cracker Jacks and Fritos.

Molly, I have no clue what the sauce was. It was so great whatever it was.

FF, seriously. Who knew young GW was such a hottie. He could've been The Bachelor.

VaVa, unfortunately, I made the painful decision to throw out my prize this morning. Sad, but at least we have all been educated.