Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday, July 15th

Lunch was at Mr. SV's favorite restaurant, Thai Deelish. We split some Spring Rolls to start...
...and I had the usual Green Curry Noodles $13.95...
A Field Roast Wild Mushroom Sandwich for dinner. No dessert, just lots of Vodka.
In other news: Today was 'Friends and Family Day' at Big Lots: an extra 20% off everything. Stocked up on some good bargains.
Below is one of our indoor cats, Wiley. I haven't shown him on the blog before because he has a lot of health issues and it's a day to day thing. (I don't want to bring my readers down, don't ya know). Anyway, Wiley wasn't in his usual spots today. After some searching, I finally found him in the dryer. Still earning his keep after all these years.
Coming up tomorrow: Back to PB & Banana and probably WF's carryout.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh what a fabulous lunch! love the spring rolls! and awww your cat is so precious:)

Mary said...

What a sweet kitty, that pic is too cute!

Miss Rachel said...

Oh my, what a great kitty picture! Thanks for sharing. I also enjoy seeing your haul from Big Lots. I've never seen that brand of lemonade, but it sure looks good.

xvavaveganx said...

What a precious kitty! Love that photo, it is so cute! I love seeing pictures of your beautiful crew :)

Great looking lunch. I love thai food, especially the spicy dishes :) So good! Great haul from Big Lots too! I keep meaning to get over there but haven't yet. I'll have to check it out for sure!

Rose said...

Oh Wiley looks so sweet!

Looks like a pretty tasty day...I like the part about the vodka.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

GFHTummy, I gotta admit, you are one tenacious lady.

Mary, Wiley would be thrilled to know his hard work at being adorable was appreciated.

Miss Rachel, the items at Big Lots are often discontinued, so you never see them again. Martinelli's Sparkling Watermelon Lemonade is pretty good stuff. Pity it wasn't commercially successful.

VaVa, stick with WF's and TJ's. Please don't go to Big Lots on my rec. But if you do go, you are allowed to leave if it is not to your liking.

Rose, Wiley definitely is a cat with nine lives. So many perils have befallen him.