Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday, July 8th

By the time I got up this morning, it was time to go to lunch. I went with The Crispy Burger $7.95 at Loving Hut. I believe this burger may have actually surpassed Everlasting Life Cafe's Fried Chicken in terms of deliciousness.
TJ's Meatless Meatballs with Mac & Cheese from Everlasting Life Cafe for dinner.
Hazelnut Cake from Vegan Treats via Loving Hut for dessert.
Another fantastic day of professionally prepared vegan cuisine. I feel very fortunate on days like these.

5 comments:

xvavaveganx said...

Oooh that's great that you got to sleep in! And what a delicious meal to get you started! That burger looks amazing and the fries look perfect. The mac and cheese looks creamy and delicious and that cake! I'm super jealous of that cake!

Great food day indeed! Oh and the blueberry corn muffins are in Vegan with a Vengeance. I'll have to make them gf if they have flour in them. I don't remember I made them a long time ago.

Rose said...

Everlasting Life and Loving Hut...you are definitely on a divine path.

Food looks great...so awesome you've hit on a uber delicious veggie burger...I've yet to find one in these parts.

Getting up in time for lunch is a great way to start the day...I do it whenever possible.

Ingrid said...

I would very much enjoy eating all of these! What makes up a crispy burger? I've not thought of just having the meatless meatballs apart from pasta - good idea.

foodfeud said...

The crispy burger sounds great. Like the big slab of onion on there too. Glad to see you followed up a dis on Everlasting Life cafe with some Everlasting Life food.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

VaVa, I will check out the VWAV Muffin Recipe, thanks!

Rose, there ya go. I'm full of love and everlasting life. I'd gladly switch my D.C. cuisine for your Seattle cuisine anyday!

Ingrid, the 'crispy burger' is basically vegan Fried Chicken.

FF, not a dis on Everlasting Life Cafe! Just stirring up a little healthy debate!