Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thursday, July 12th

Breakfast en route to work.
WFs had a little grill set up in the store today with a guy cooking Veggie Burgers. I showed my support for that little vegan set-up with my shopping/eating dollars $5.99.
Very enjoyable Burger along with a cup of Minestrone $3.99.
More WFs at dinner with General Tso's Chicken, Sesame Kale and last night's leftover Mashed Potatoes.
Since WFs was doing so well for me today, I just kept going with the WF's theme through dessert with a piece of their Blueberry Pie and a scoop of So Delicious Vanilla Soy Ice Cream.
Coming up tomorrow: Hoping to work from home again.

7 comments:

xvavaveganx said...

Holy crap, what a great food day! Is that your purse next to breakfast? If so it looks cute! From the inch that I can see ;)

That burger looks really amazing! I bet the soup was the perfect accompaniment. WFs had some great stuff today apparently because your dinner looks really great as well. The greens look great! can't go wrong with pie a la mode for dessert too!

Have fun working at home tomorrow. I can't express the jealousy through my keyboard but trust me, I'm super jealous.

Vegan In The VI said...

VaVa, that is indeed my 'Nine West Small Cinched Cross-Body'.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003HS62JU/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title

Ingrid said...

Oooh, I just looked at the link you posted - cute bag!

Is this a veggie burger one can purchase in the frozen section or was it made by their staff special for lunch? WF was really on point with their food bar today.

I'm hoping you don't have to work in your cube tomorrow, too!

Debra said...

What an awesome day of eating. I enjoyed looking at all the pictures. The Veggie Burger looks especially yummy!

foodfeud said...

Do you buy groceries at WF too, or do you just stop in on lunch and buy what you want to eat for the meal? Do you just bring the groceries back to work with you??

Molly said...

Well done on the food today! I especially love the look of that veggie burger. It looks perfect!

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

VaVa, I already responded to you.

Ingrid, this was a specially prepared Veggie Burger. Very delicious. Doubt they'll ever do it again, though. Just how things seem to work out.

Deb, it was definitely an awesome day of eating.

FF, I buy groceries too at. I put them in the office fridge till it's time to go home.

Molly, it's a great Veggie Burger. The bun was nice and soft as well.