Friday, August 20, 2010

Salad, Pasta & Muffins

Lunch was the Roasted Vegetable Salad (Grilled Asparagus, Zucchini, Green Onions and Roasted Corn, served warm over a bed of chilled Romaine Lettuce, Fresh Avocado and Sun-Dried Tomatoes with Fat-Free Balsamic Vinaigrette on the side) from California Pizza Kitchen.Dinner was Penne Pasta with Arrabiata Sauce, Spinach and TJ's Meatless Meatballs.
Dessert was a couple Blueberry Muffins that I made a few weeks ago. They have gotten better with age.
Plus a bottle of Lost Vineyards Tempranillo. I was planning to make a more interesting dinner, but hopefully that will happen tomorrow...

6 comments:

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

Out with the special never ending cake, and the return of the burnt blueberrie muffins! YES! I love it!! Salad at the top looks tasty!!

dirtyduck said...

do you live in a time capsule? muffins from a few weeks ago?
that salad is a masterpiece. seriously.

Rose said...

That salad looks fantastic; I love the warm grilled veggies contrast with the cool lettuce.

And two-week old, burnt muffins...I'm impressed!

Stacy said...

I admire and identify with you drive never to throw any food out!

Vegan In The VI said...

Hello, Ladies!

I knew you would understand the muffin thing. Thank you for not letting on to being grossed out.

Jenny said...

Haaaaaa!