Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WFH Wednesday

Lunch was Tofutti Cream Cheese and Olives on a Wegman's Everything Bagel....
Dinner was Panko Crusted Tofu, Zucchini Pancakes & Roasted Carrots...
Thank you again to Rose, for giving me an internet award yesterday. I swore I wouldn't do memes when I started this blog, but since Rose is so nice, (and one of the ten things that makes me happy is currently working its mojo) I will agree to list ten things that make me happy. In no particular order of importance -- Zoloft, Red Wine, Faux Meat, Alec Baldwin/Billy Ray Cyrus/Jeff Fahey, Vegenaisse, controlling the remote, my Fuzzie Butts, vigilantism, the VALPAK envelope in my mail box and the World Wide Web aka Internet.
Enough navel gazing.
Dessert was the last of the Chocolate Hazelnut Coconut Bliss on the second to last slice of the magical soon-to-be-ending cake.
Lots of Frontera Shiraz....

13 comments:

blessedmama said...

I second your Alec Baldwin. Nah on Billy Ray, but who is Jeff Fahey? Time to google...

blessedmama said...

Okay, I'm back, yep that's a goodun.

Rose said...

Yaay, thanks for your list! Loved it. So those blog awards are memes...I was wondering who started them or how they came about....it was fun to read your list though. Red wine and Alec Baldwin are good ones...I'm with you there!

Those olives look so yummy, and those zucchini pancakes sound excellent...looks like a great dinner BTW.

Sad to see the cake coming to an end....enjoy your last magical slices.

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

Hey SHen! I am out of town a kind of MIA! Loved your list of ten, especially the veganaise! Love that stuff!!!

Stacy said...

Hey, nice list! Although like BMama, I can't go with you re: BRC. I still remember his Achey Breaky Hair. But to each his (or her) own! And Alec Baldwin is the s**t, I don't care if he yelled at his teenage daughter.

sara said...

your bagel looks awesome with all those olives piled on top. alec baldwin is the man! i need 30 rock to come back on soon.

Susan G said...

How do you make the zucchini pancakes? They look so delicious.

dirtyduck said...

were we all supposed to list what makes us happy?

Just Us said...

Those zucchini cakes look sooo good! I'll agree with you on Alex Baldwin and the veganaise for sure! I just tried veganaise a couple of weeks ago and loved it!

blessedmama said...

S.V., come to my site for a treat for you.

dirtyduck said...

i got double awarded also Shen, suck it.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hello, Ladies!

I fell for Billy Ray when he was on Dancing With The Stars. He is a major hunk of man meat that I want to enjoy on a vegan bun with lots of vegenaisse.

Susan, the Zucchini Pancakes are recipe #16702 from Food.Com. I replaced the eggs. Highly recommend.

Michelle (Mom to Lilly et al) yes. Don't pretend you didn't know.

Blessed Mama, you love distributing treats. Thanks again!

Jenny said...

I'm going to have to say - the Billy Ray on DWTS was pretty cute. I think it's the whole Miley thing that ruins it. Apologies if you also love Miley. :)