Thursday, August 19, 2010

Not An Exciting Post

Lunch was half of a Seitan Panini that I brought from my home stash as well as some Tofu & Broccoli that I bought on impulse from Harris Teeter. Even though half a Panini was more than enough lunch, I cannot go to Harris Teeter without hitting up their Hot Asian Bar.
Dinner was Celebration Field Roast with Heinz-57 and Roasted Cauliflower (why I was at Harris Teeter -- Califlower = $2/each)
Dessert was a Coconut Mini.
Lots of Frontera Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot. All very boring, so no comments necessary.

6 comments:

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

Actually, I think the panini AND coconut mini look pretty exciting, so my comment is VERY necessary!

Rose said...

That Asian hot bar tofu always looks so good.

dirtyduck said...

glad you went ahead and ordered your paninis:) those veggies lood amazingly good!

Stacy said...

It does raise a question, though: why have I not eaten more cauliflower this summer?!?

Jessica said...

That's really cool that your grocery hot bar has tofu.

Vegan In The VI said...

Ha! You all are too nice! This post and Friday's are very disappointing to me, myself & I. Have a great weekend!