Tuesday, January 22, 2013

WTF Tuesday

My last Blueberry Oatmeal Waffle for breakfast.
I tried making a Wrap for lunch today with TJ's Chickenless Chicken and Chipotle Vegenaisse. It was delicious, but didn't hold together like a professionally made wrap.
Oh She Glows Avocado Pasta for dinner. Really great meal for shoveling in mindlessly whilst watching 'The Bachelor'.
How odd is it that my local WF's didn't start sellingVegan Pumpkin Pie till this week? Just a couple months late, but fantastic tasting.
Will I choose Hummus or Eggless Egg Salad for lunch tomorrow? Tune in to find out.

4 comments:

xvavaveganx said...

I think my next batch of waffles needs to be blueberry. My wraps never hold together well either... I thought it was because GF wraps aren't pliable enough to fold normally.

So funny that they randomly just started selling pumpkin pie! I wish I could find some here, pumpkin pie is one of my favs! Enjoy every crumb of it!

Enjoy the Bachelor :)

Ingrid said...

Congratulation on making it to the end of the batch. I hope you try a different blueberry waffle recipe before you abandon them forever for the pumpkin version.

Avocado Pasta compliments any show, in my opinion.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

VaVa, I'm curious to see what my next Waffle recipe will be.

Ingrid, Avocado Pasta is so delicious. Wish I had started making it sooner.

Anonymous said...

The WF's here just started selling vegan pumpkin pie, too. Very strange! Although, maybe we just didn't see it before....

We had wraps today for lunch, too. I've got to post about them soon. They were awesome!