Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday, January 15th

I tried this NuGo Nutrition Bar (with a Grapefruit) for breakfast. As delicious as any candy bar.
Went nuts ladling almost two pounds of Indian style vegetables and Seitan into my box at the WF's Global Cuisine Bar. It's just all so delicious, I fear never getting it again so I have to stock up.
Went nuts heaping condiments on my Field Roast Franks and Mac & Cheese from Dawson's Market at dinner.
Delicious! Delicious! Delicious! I'm not so good with the food adjectives, okay? Anyways, no dessert cuz I already had dessert for breakfast. Typical work from home grub tomorrow.

7 comments:

Ingrid said...

When WF does something right on the hot bar, one must "go nuts". I tend to heavy handed with the condiments occasionally, so you're in good company.

foodfeud said...

Eeeew the grapefruit looks like a brain.
Everything else looks much more "delicious."

xvavaveganx said...

Oh man that mac and cheese is seriously calling me. That looks so good! I definitely know what it's like to go nuts at the WFs hot bar. I also fear that they won't have it ever again (and I've been right in several instances) so I load up when I can!

Anonymous said...

Breakfast sounds awesome. We have some grapefruit, but no yummy bars like that.

I don't blame you for stockpiling from the hot bar. I hate when places don't have regular items that are so good.

Miss Rachel said...

You just can't trust Whole Foods to stay stocked with what you love; it's worrisome. I'm definitely down for lots of condiments.

(Are you watching The Bachelor?)

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

Ingrid, you're so understanding and patient of others frailties.

FF, well, I guess I can sort of see where the Grapefruit would look semi brain-like (pretending to be Ingrid, it actually looks nothing like a brain).

VaVa, thanks for 'getting it'. Unfortunately, I know of no Gluten-Free Mac & Cheese as of yet.

Molly, hopefully these Chocolate 'Nutrition' Bars will hit your area soon.

Vegan In The VI said...

Sorry, Miss Rachel, missed your comment. Yes, I'm watching 'The Bachelor' and loving it. Hope you are as well.