Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday, January 4th

One of my homemade Apple Muffins for breakfast. As you can see, they are extremely moist. I don't believe they're under baked, so possibly the Apples keep them moist.
Lunch was in a dark booth at PF Changs, where we split some Lettuce Wraps...
and I had the usual MaPo Tofu.
Field Roast Franks and Potato Salad from Dawson's Market for dinner.
I picked up several desserts at Dawson's, but I'm so stuffed, I'd only be eating them for da blog, and I need to stop doing that. They'll be eaten in due time. 

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Whoa, the hot dog and potato salad dinner made my water water. Guess I need to pick up some veggie dogs. Tofu looks good too! Had no idea that PF Chang's is veg friendly.

xvavaveganx said...

Those muffins seriously look ridiculously good. I bet it is definitely the apples keeping them moist. Your PF Chang's lunch looks delicious! That lettuce wrap looks like serious business. Yum!!

Glad you didn't feel the need to over stuff yourself :) Day 2 of the cleanse is on the blog, didn't get to post yesterday but Day 4 is up today :)

Ingrid said...

I just saw that PF Changs offered vegetarian lettuce wraps! I haven't had their wraps in years, I could make a meal out of those alone!

Happy Weekend, Shen!

Anonymous said...

I commend you for skipping dessert. No need to eat it just for us!

Lunch looks awesome. I think there's a PF Chang's in Milwaukee. I might have to check that out.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

Nikki, my Hot Dog & Potato Salad Dinner made your water...water? I hope you don't mean I made your water break!

VaVa, I'll check out the cleanse updates now.

Ingrid, the Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps are pretty great. Especially with the Special Dipping Sauce. They can definitely make a meal for most normal people.

Molly, I think Mike would like PF Changs.