Tuesday, June 19, 2012

WTF Tuesday

PB & Jelly on an English Muffin for breakfast...
Mr. SV brought in from Thai Deelish for lunch today. My Green Curry $8.95...
The last of my BBQ Seitan with Mac & Cheese from Everlasting Life Cafe for dinner.
Vegan  Cookie Parfait from The Common Market for dessert...
It's just Crumbled Cookies on Chocolate Pudding. Hard to go wrong with that.
Some of my weeds photographed today because it's my blog and I can post what I want.
Butterfly Weed (it looks like little choir singers to me)
A pond plant...
Coming up tomorrow: Different working from home grub.

8 comments:

foodfeud said...

Very pretty weeds.
Very tasty dessert.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh that does look like a choir of singers!! hahah so cute! and that breakfast looks mighty fine....you can't go wrong with a good ol' pb&j!

xvavaveganx said...

Oooh pretty weed picture! ANd that dessert looks pretty awesome. Everything looks great, especially breakfast too! Great day of eats. And a great photography day too!

Miss Rachel said...

Yummy looking foods and pretty looking weeds. I'm glad there was no onion in the parfait even though there was one on the label.

Wendi said...

I love the description of the weeds! Choir indeed! And yes, can't go wrong with pudding and cookie crumbles.

Ingrid said...

Delicious day! I had pb & j on a waffle almost every morning while I was out on the farm. BBQ needs to happen soon; it's definitely a summer essential.

Ha ha! It is your blog, and please do post whatever strikes your fancy! Hard to believe these beauties fall into the "weed" category.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

FF, so you sayin' my weeds ain't tasty or my dessert ain't pretty?

GFHTummy, thanks for looking!

VaVa, I need to learn that 'photoshop' stuff. One of these days.

Miss Rachel, keen eye. I had to really search for the onion you were referring to. Agreed, glad it wasn't in my cookie pudding.

Bean, I'm aiming to be the next Thoreau or whatevs. Songs of Myself and whatnot.

Ingrid, I want to eat Waffles on a farm. You're so lucky!

Molly said...

How did I miss this post? Such flowers! I love them all.