Thursday, June 14, 2012

WTF Thursday

Breakfast (yay me)...
Tofurky Italian Deli Sandwich for lunch. Shout out to Ingrid for the permission to make Potato-Salad-For-One. I always thought Potato Salad had to be made in mass quantities, but that's not so.
Mr. SV had a work luncheon at Il Fornaio today and I asked him to bring me home some bread (tacky, I know, but this bread is worth the embarrassment (to him)). I greatly enjoyed it for dinner with some Olive Bruschetta. I'm thinking of changing the name of the blog to 'The All-Gluten Vegan'.
A non-food treat: Mr. SV's people are big on having Florida citrus delivered during the holidays. We've had a big empty box from Cushman's sitting on the kitchen floor for six months now because Thumper practically lives on the cardboard container.
Coming up tomorrow: Half a WF's Glorious Morning Scone for breakfast, a Veggie Burger for lunch...

5 comments:

xvavaveganx said...

Ha! I kind of love the name "all gluten vegan." That's pretty hilarious. And I can see why you would make Mr. SV face embarrassment to bring that bread home. It looks so good!

That ice cream looks pretty amazing too.

Re: yesterday that is funny that I got you into vodka considering I rarely ever drink! Oops!

Ingrid said...

Thumper is too cute!! So glad he/she was willing to lay still long enough for a photo.

Alright, now that you've shown off your potato salad - what's in it? I should try a deli slice, just to see what you've been enjoying.

Anonymous said...

awwww thumper is so adorable!! and so photogenic:) haha looks like another mad awesome day! thanks for sharing!

Molly said...

I love Thumper. <3

I also love the idea of potato salad for one. A batch is always way too much for us.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

VaVa, just cuz you rarely drink doesn't mean you don't come up with excellent cocktail ideas.

Ingrid, I put my personal favorite Potato Salad ingredients into my Personal Potato Salad: Vegenaisse, Yellow Mustard and Sweet Relish. All for moi!

GFHTummy, thanks for looking.

Molly, Thumper is one of my three Crystal look-a-likes. Tuxedo Cats are the best.