Thursday, June 7, 2012

WTF Thursday

Organic Strawberries were on sale for $3.99/pound, so I decided to see what they were all about. Now I know. Pretty impressive.
Mr. SV WTF'ed today as well, so I was able to convince him to pick up carryout from Thai Deelish for lunch. My Green Curry Special $8.95.
Romaine with Goddess Dressing and Fresh Gourmet Organic Croutons for dinner.
Followed by a WF's PB & Banana Sandwich.
Not the usual cereal and faux meat I do on my WTF days, I'm pretty proud of myself.

7 comments:

xvavaveganx said...

Those strawberries look perfect! That's a great price too! Lucky :)

Nice of Mr. SV to grab lunch and it looks so good! I should have some good spicy Thai food soon. I haven't had it in so long and now I'm craving it!

PB and Banana looks really good :) Great food day!

Ingrid said...

I approve of all food ingested today. Especially the strawberries and salad. I'm pretty close to just sitting down to a bag of romaine, croutons and vegan caesar dressing. Actually, the 1,000 Island you had recently would do nicely as well!

I'm sure the fowl, canine, and feline members of your family were very appreciative of having both parents home. :)

Anonymous said...

PB and Banana sandwiches are quite possibly the best sandwich known to man!! so delicious! and those strawberries are making my mouth water!! thanks for sharing all those delicious eats!!

Molly said...

Awesome food day! I've been eating a lot of berries lately. Yours look perfect!

JACC said...

Now officially launched in Europe, this opportunity is boomig in USA and Canada since 2010

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

VaVa, you knew all about how great Strawberries were all this time.

Ingrid, 1,000 Island Dressing is also easy to make with Vegenaisse, Ketchup and Relish, but having it premade is nice too.

GFHTummy, thanks for looking.

Molly, yep, I really did well yesterday.

JACC, hey, cool beans. Thanks for the info.

JACC said...

Explore the APSense Brand Directory