Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday, April 3rd

Breakfast was the other pre-wrapped Sandwich I picked up Sunday at Sticky Fingers.
This one was quite tasty. Wouldn't it be great to find these at your local 7-11?
A bag of TJ's Butter Lettuce with Goddess Dressing and Fresh Gourmet Croutons. How bland a Salad can you get?
Green Curry from Thai Deelish for dinner.
Half a Chocolate PB Cupcake from Sticky Fingers for dessert. In this case, Mr. SV ate the other half.
Coming up tomorrow: More processed and pre-packaged foods.

5 comments:

Molly said...

I would love to be able to find a vegan breakfast sandwich at a 7-11 on our road trips. Maybe someday!

Ingrid said...

Or at a Starbucks in the deli case (for those vegans like myself who drink coffee / tea).

Sad news about the salad! I've seriously considered doing what you have done in the past: go to WF for salad bar toppings - adding my own greens!

Sticky Fingers sounds like my kinda place.

xvavaveganx said...

That sandwich looks really good, I would love to be able to find something like that. Salads in general can get boring after a while, I'm kind of over salads right now but I guess I'll keep eating them because they are good for me ha! That cake looks AMAZING!!

Miss Rachel said...

The breakfast sandwich looks ummy; I like vegan sausage. I saw that butter lettuce at Trader Joe's and it looked good to me; I enjoy high quality lettuce. As usual, that Thai curry looks totally delicious - Thai Deelish indeed.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

Molly, maybe you could manufacture the sandwiches for the 7-11s. You work for a grocery warehouse, right? Get that old grub out of the warehouse and onto the 7-11 shelves!

Ingrid, good point about WF's Greens. Such a germy jumble.

VaVa, you know, I just noticed your avatar is rather 'saucy'. What are you up to?

Miss Rachel, you're not missing much with that TJ's bag of Butter Lettuce. Buying a full head of Butter Lettuce is better all around.