Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saturday, April 7th

Today I enjoyed dining at two of my favorite restaurants. Tofu Scrambler $8.95 at Cafe Nola for breakfast.
And the Ultimate Veggie Wrap $7.99 at The Main Cup for lunch.
Then I had another favorite: Eggless Egg Salad on Pumpernickle for dinner...
Then, things took a turn for the not-as-great. So Delicious Chocolate Velvet Ice Cream with PB for dessert. The Ice Cream was too frosty and I was too impatient to wait for it to melt. Oh well.
Coming up tomorrow: the potential to have lunch at another favorite restaurant. Mr. SV is being really nice and cooperative this weekend, what's that about?

6 comments:

xvavaveganx said...

I don't even know where to start! The tofu scrambler looks better and better every time you get it! So much veggie goodness! That wrap looks really great too! I'm such a sucker for pumpernickel bread, it is probably the bread I miss the most. Bummer that the ice cream was too frosty. I kind of want to make banana soft serve now ;)

Ingrid said...

A delicious food day! With the transition to warmer temps, I will definitely be eating more wraps - this one looks super delicious.

Hooray for cooperative spouses!

RE: Yesterday. The Mercury Cafe is very speak-easy like; no windows, unmarked entrance. I've been for dinner, but not breakfast! I'll add it to the destination list, and take pictures - just for you. :)

Rose said...

That scramble looks scrumptious, and I love all the greens in that wrap! Looks like perfect food for Spring!

blessedmama said...

Glad it was a pleasurable food day! Two kinds of potatoes for b-fast and lunch, yum. I didn't know you were such a fan of the eggless salad. What was the kind you were warning Ingrid about?

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

VaVa, I know! I really ate great food yesterday! It involved some effort, but was worth it.

Ingrid, The Mercury Cafe sounds scary. Maybe you shouldn't go there. If you've done dinner there already, that's good enough for me.

Rose, it was really great food. Lots of favorites. Isn't it time you posted again?

Blessed Mama, I warned against homemade Eggless Egg Salad. The store bought is the only way to go.

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

Everything looks really good! Even your frosty ice cream and peanut butter!