Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday, April 8th

Banana Pecan Pancakes minus Pecans from Sarah Kramer's 2011 Calendar (month of January) for breakfast.
Lunch was at Black Bear Bistro. None of the pics of my cup of Chili $4.50 came out, but had they come out, they would have looked exactly like they did on March 25th...
Both my Lentils and Collards $6.95 entree and pictures turned out very well. Fantastic seasoning for such a simple dish.
Field Roast Meatloaf with Heinz-57, Roasted Asparagus and a Baked Sweet Potato for dinner.
Dessert was a Creme Egg from Rescue Chocolate.
I split it in half to share with Mr. SV. It was pretty decent.
Coming up tomorrow: It's gonna be tough to keep this streak of deliciousness going, but I think I can do it.

7 comments:

Ingrid said...

You're absolutely right, another delicious day! I seriously considered pancakes or waffles this morning, but I'm out of syrup - I know, it's unspeakable.

How were the lentils and collards prepared? It sounds so fantastic, and nutrient dense.

Such a colorful dinner!

xvavaveganx said...

Happy Easter! Another delicious day of eats! Those pancakes look so phenomenal! Your lunch looks really great, that lentil dish sounds really yummy. I had asparagus last night it was sooooo good! That chocolate easter treat looks so rich and decadent!

Wendi said...

The lentils and collard greens look wonderful. Some of my favorite foods!

Miss Rachel said...

Yum from morning till night. I loved the colorfulness of your dinner. That egg looks more than decent. What was that "grass" around it? Did the Easter bunny leave it for you?

Carissa said...

Happy Easter Shen! That egg looks awesome!

Rose said...

Hope you had a Happy Easter, or at least it looks like you were a happy eater! Lots of hearty food!

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

Ingrid, the Lentils and Collards were so simply prepared, steamed I suppose, but there was enough S&P or broth that really took it to another level.

VaVa, gosh you sound depressed.

Bean, yeah, it was a very impressive dish.

Miss Rachel, the 'grass' was in the wrapper w/the egg. I bought it for myself.

Carissa, thanks! Happy Easter to you and your little Ocean.

Rose, I hope you had a Happy Easter as well.