Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday, April 6th

Breakfast was the other half of a WF's Glorious Morning Scone.
Lunch was at Seasons 52 as predicted. I had the Soup & Salad Combo $10 with a side of Salad $8. That meant a bowl of the Farmer's Market Vegetable Soup...
and the Organic Mixed Greens Salad with Toasted Sunflower Seeds, Tomatoes, Cucumbers and White Balsamic Vinaigrette..
plus the Tomato & Hass Avocado Salad with Organic Arugula, Balsamic Glaze and Grilled Bruschetta (my mother ate the bread).
So that was lunch. I think that was enough food for one day of blogging. I'm over a week behind on everyone's blogs. Looking forward to catching up with everyone this weekend.

6 comments:

Miss Rachel said...

I love the S design on top of the soup, and the tomato and avocado salad looks wonderful.

Molly said...

Great job on having two awesome salads for lunch! I, too, love the S design. Do they do that on purpose?

Rose said...

Wow a 2-salad lunch!! I love the look of both of them, but the arugula salad looks especially full of goodness.

At first, I saw a 6 in the soup, but S makes so much more sense! An S for Shen, and her Super Soup!

Happy weekend Shen!

Ingrid said...

What a good looking day! I'll have you know that I've yet to find vegan scones at WF, but there is breakfast / bakery belonging to Watercourse (this place is called City O' City) that has a plethora of morning treats. . .It's on the to-do list.

I checked out the menu, and it's so awesome that they have a vegan one. Both salads sound absolutely divine, as does the soup!

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

Miss Rachel, the 'S' design was a pretty nice touch. It was a very well presented meal.

Molly, I guess the restaurant does the 'S' design on purpose. This was my first time seeing it. They work hard to add those 'little touches'.

Rose, this was my first 2-salad lunch. Next time I'll just opt for the Avocado and Tomato Salad. Happy Weekend (which is now half over)!

Ingrid, don't make me come to Denver and bat you upside the head. Just a quick internet search turned up this place:
http://www.mercurycafe.com/home.html
What is wrong with this place for a vegan meal?

xvavaveganx said...

My comment disappeared again :( I basically said great job with your veggie intake and everything looks yummy :)