Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wednesday, November 19th

TJ's Cream Cheese on a Wegman's Pumpernickel Bagel for breakfast...
Per Unknown's suggestion, I added some Red Wine Vinegar to jazz up the Soup. It did give it an interesting tangy aspect, so I will continue to add more as the rest of the Soup is oh so slowly consumed...
WF's General Tso's Seitan for dinner...
A Sticky Fingers Brownie for dessert. I gotta admit, I bought this Brownie at Loving Hut thinking it was from Vegan Treats. I had already paid for it when I saw on the receipt it was actually a Sticky Fingers product. Then I was 'stuck' with it. However: Great Brownie! Makes me think I should revisit other Sticky Fingers items...
Back to Pumpkin Pancakes tomorrow. Bye for now.

4 comments:

foodfeud said...

What did you cut that bagel with, a nail file?
As I recall, all Sticky Fingers baked goods were fantastic. Do they usually sell goods from other places there?

Sarah said...

I think I need to head over to bagel boss soon and have a yummy bagel with tofu cream cheese. Your breakfast looks amazing. Adding the vinegar was a great idea from Unknown! I'm sure the change was helpful. How much soup is left?

That brownie looks just as amazing today. Yum!

Unknown said...

FF' s snarky comment made me giggle.... Its a great breakfast regardless of cutting technique.
Glad you liked the touch of vinegar, sometimes veggie heavy meals need that. Your WF has such great prepared stuff! Never seen that seitan dish here...

Hard to find mulled wine in bars or restaurants- the more uppity places think it "ruins" the flavor of the wine or somesuchcrap. Missed business opportunity, they could make a 400% markup easy. I went to El Quinto Pino tonight (favorite bar in nyc) and settled for sangria and lentil stew....

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

FF, is it that obvious I had difficulty cutting my Bagel in half? Yes, Sticky Fingers baked goods are sold in stores around the region, but I've never been a fan (which is why they aren't shown on my blog).

Sarah, there is so much Soup left. So so much. Unknown have brought many fantastic food tips to my life. She should figure out a way to market that skill.

Unknown, Sangria is a great drink for light weights;-) Glad you"ve gotten over your Lentil Overload from last year.