Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thursday, November 6th

The difference between Eggless Egg Salad for breakfast and Eggless Egg Salad for lunch is that there are no Olives at breakfast....
the 'Stroganoff' surplus this week has made me aware that it is the season to make a big pot of Soup on the weekends to last throughout the work week...
Gardein Burgers with TJ's Veggie Chili for dinner. Tasted great...
Mr. SVegetarian procured some free Peanuts today. A little baggie full made a nice crunchy dessert and kept with the beige theme...
Any color tomorrow? Doubtful. Bye for now.

4 comments:

Ingrid said...

GUESS WHAT I JUST LEARNED? Today was National Nacho Day. Both of us disappointed the Vegan World by not making and eating nachos. This must be remedied ASAP.

I don't think you should make a big pot of soup to last the week. I have one, and I don't want to eat it anymore.

Unknown said...

Aha! I knew there must be a difference between the eggless salad meals....
It is nice to have leftovers all ready for lunch. What kind of chili do you use on the burgers? The oven fries look fab of course.
Yes to a big pot of soup-however. Keep three servings in the fridge and freeze the rest. A gob of pesto or pile of fresh herbs can change it up some but after meal 3 of the same soup it gets tedious.
And don't be silly! Your meals are all nutritious and balanced- everyone has days with more veggies and days with less, they balance out in the end.
And yes, my fabulous almond milk drink had a little heart in the foam :)
Ttrockwood

GlutenFreeHappyTummy said...

it may be colorful, but it sure looks delicious! I love having a big pot of soup in the fridge during the winter. insurance policy :) haha

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

Ingrid, you are sick of the Chunky Lentil Soup? Even when eaten out of a mason jar?

Unknown, thought I had typed that it was a can of the Trader Joes Veggie Chili. Mr. SV poo poos it, but it is good enough for me. I have never frozen soup in my life. FreZing soup may be one of those things you have to grow up with like shopping at thrift stores Plus, I have never had a design on my Coffee drink. I will add it to my bucket list after seeing an Infinity Pool in reality.

GFHTummy, brown food is particularly good. Why? i dont know.