Saturday, November 29, 2014

Saturday, November 29th

I dont know why, but my 'Tofu Scramble Wrap' at True Food Kitchen this morning was better than ever....
Perhaps it was because Mr. SVegetarian generously gave me the Avocado from his 'Teriyaki Brown Rice Bowl'.  Next visit I plan to ask for a side of Avocado with my Wrap and see how that plays out...
...the cute llittle Succulent on our table...
Dinner was a 'Chicken Ranch Wrap'...
...that I picked up from Sticky Fingers on Thursday...
As is usually the case, the Wrap would have been better had I let it get to room temp before consuming, but it was pretty delicious cold..
Sarah recently made a batch of Cranberry Almond Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. About a dozen of those bad boys found their way to my door step this afternoon (along with some handmade Peppermint Bark). If only she would just open a vegan bakery and be done with it...
Just one more day of vacation over-indulgence left. Bye for now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What an awesome food day!! Seriously. Adding avocado is always a good idea. There's actually a place called Sticky's Finger Joint that opened near me- but no delicious vegan wraps there! (They sell versions of "fingers" and other fried foods, there is a gardein option but when i'm headed home after drinking i want garlic knots more...)
Dunno that I would have waited for the wrap to get to room temp but in theory that's a good idea.
Those cookies look freaking fabulous!! Nice choco chip action in there. What a great package to get in the mail!

I went to an impromptu tree decorating get together tonight and introduced a bunch of omnis to noochy spiced nuts- (but it tastes like cheese!! ). Really funny. And we had some spiked hot cider :))
Ttrockwood

Sarah said...

That wrap you got for dinner sounds amazing! I may have saved the ingredients pic so I can recreate it later... maybe as a wrap, maybe a salad... who knows ;) sounds so good though. I'm not gonna lie, Mr. SVeg's meal looks pretty great too.

Yay, I'm so glad you liked the cookies!! I saw the recipe and had a feeling you would enjoy them :)

I did not photograph my thanksgiving festivities but it was par for the course. I think I'm going to be doing holiday photos of Delilah soon so I'll make sure to share those!

foodfeud said...

Yes to avocado on everything. Sounds like it would have gone better with yr wrap than teriyaki flavored tofu anyway.
Awww I miss Sticky Fingers. Where did you take that photo from?? Looks like you are floating away.
Sweet package from Sarah. The cookies look great.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!!

Unknown, warm soft Garlic Knots vs. Fried Gardein Fingers...that is a tough choice to make...That tree decorating party sounds really cool. So someone gets their tree decorated and they have no say over it? Never heard of that before. Was it a huge tree?

Sarah, the Cookies had so much goodness in them that one may have been sufficient to satisfy. You didn't taste any? no pressure to post pics of Delilah, i can understand if her parents wouldnt want that. Tyler and TJ I think can be shared with the internet.

FF, you miss Sticky Fingers? i find that extremely difficult to believe. That aerial photo was taken from the parking garage across the street. None of that metro crap for me anymore.