Monday, January 6, 2014

WTF Monday

Tofutti Cream Cheese on a Wegman's Pumpernickel Bagel for breakfast...
'Peruvian Purple Potato Soup' for lunch...
Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Flavor Popcorn for an afternoon snack...
Hazelnut Cranberry Field Roast En Croute with Imagine Mushroom Gravy and Baked Potatoes with Sour Supreme for dinner...
Then I decided to just do myself in with the rest of the box of Sjaak's Chocolates. The one in gold foil was fluffy inside, the rest were Caramels...
Currently it is 8 degrees outside. Maybe the deep freeze wont be as bad as expected.

6 comments:

foodfeud said...

That's quite a schmear you got there. That and the rest of the chocolate mean you will be able to hibernate for the rest of the winter off those.
I ate myself sick today too.

Ingrid said...

I agree with Maud, it's all about hibernation mode right now! It's too effing cold. (P.S. Your comment about the polar vortex made me laugh! I heard about it today on NPR, I didn't even know it existed until now.)


Hannah said...

As long as there is chocolate in the world, all deep freezes are survivable.

Anonymous said...

8 degrees is pretty nasty, especially considering where you live! Do you get much snow there?

I would probably finish off the chocolate too. It's hard to stop at one, especially when they're good!

Sarah said...

8 degrees sucks pretty badly. I was so incredibly miserable today. Your wonderful food day is warming me right up though! You chose such great, hearty, warming meals! I could totally go for those chocolates. They look so damn good.

Hope you are staying warm today!!

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

FF, single digit temps give one free reign to pack in the fatty foods like there's no tomorrow.

Ingrid, the concept of hibernation totally works for me. All our local schools were all closed today just because of the cold.

Hannah, we can all wear chocolate hats to work to prevent the dreaded haircicles.

RVs, we had no snow, just the low temps, In hindsight, I wish I hadn't eaten all the chocolate.

Sarah, I take the easy way out via food. You are choosing the intelligent eating program. Think how great you'll feel by this weekend when it will be in the 50's while I'll be all sluggish and depressed.