Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday, January 17th

A Grapefruit with some Goji Berry Energy Bites for breakfast. In addition to not having a window near my cube, it's still really dark out at 7am...

My 'House Salad Bowl' $10.95 at Wildfire. Artichokes, Carrots, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Celery and Balsamic Vinaigrette. Always good. Never feel bad after consuming.
La Pasta Vegan Cheese Ravioli with leftover TJ's Arrabiata Sauce for dinner. I haven't been able to find the WF's brand Vegan Ravioli again. I knew it was too good to be true...
Super stuffed. No dessert for the third day in a row, but who's counting?

4 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm counting.

Ingrid said...

Ha ha! I finished all of my Christmas Chocolate (yes, it only took three weeks), so I'm going on day two. ;)

I'm going to check the freezer case at Whole Foods tomorrow to see if we are hiding all of the vegan ravioli.

Sarah said...

Oooh that salad looks gorgeous! And the perfect lead in to your yummy looking dinner. How do you like that ravioli? It looks great. Have you ever had baked ravioli? I feel like that would be really good, especially on a cold yucky day. Topped off with some daiya, yum!

You've been neglecting the dessert trolley! Hopefully you'll be paying a visit soon, I'm sure it's getting lonely :)

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

Hannah, keep counting. Not sure if I can make room for dessert again tonight. And, believe me, I've got plenty o dessert.

Ingrid, our WF's has their fresh Ravioli in the artisan cheese case. Do try to look there as well and report back.

Sarah, I'm always grateful for vegan Ravioli and this is better than the Rising Moon Ravioli. I don't believe I've ever had baked Ravioli but I've seen fried Ravioli on some menus as an appetizer. I'm so neglecting the dessert trolly. My stomach seems to have shrunk or something the last couple days.