Thursday, December 5, 2013

WTF Thuresday

Nature's Path Heritage Flakes for breakfast...
 A Hummus & Pickle Sandwich for lunch...
Just when you thought you (and I) couldn't look at another piece of faux meat, Mr. SVegetarian agreed to pick up dinner from Thai Deelish. 'Green Curry' $13.95. Eggplant, Green Beans, Bamboo Shoots in Coconut Green Curry over very wide Rice Noodles. Spring Roll on the side. Really snarfed up this meal like I hadn't eaten for days or something. Too stuffed for dessert from all that.
Not the best day of photography, but it tasted good. Lunch out with mom tomorrow.

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Why shouldn't you look at/eat faux meat every day? A girl's gotta eat.

Sarah said...

I'm all over your lunch and dinner. Pumpernickel with hummus and pickles sounds like such a great combo. I should go get some pickles from the yummy pickle barrels at Fairway. I've been wanting to get Thai food for the longest time but just never have. Maybe I'll order some on Saturday at work. The extra wide noodles look fun!

Ingrid said...

A hummus and pickle sandwich sounds amazing. Is that tofu in the green curry? It looks delicious, so I don't blame you for the full ingestion!

I feel like you haven't had Italian in a while, so that's my guess for lunch with Mom. . .

Anonymous said...

Whoa, those are some super wide noodles! That meal sounds pretty awesome. Really great that Mr. SV picked it up.

If you get a chance to try that popcorn I highly recommend it. I'm guessing Whole Foods carries it.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

Hannah, I guess I needed a break from the faux meat and didn't realize it till I had the Thai food. I believe I'm back to form by now.

Sarah, sheesh! Get yourself some Thai food already! Did you ever try one of your Pumpkin Bagels?

Ingrid, yep, Tofu in the Green Curry. Good guess on lunch with Mom, Italian is in the offing, just wasn't today.

RVs, I was surprised by the Noodles as well. They were unexpected but good. Mr. SV is into Grandpa's brand Popcorn lately, but I'll keep an eye out for Angie's next time I'm at WF's.