Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Wednesday, December 25th

Sarah Kramers Banana Pancakes with TJ's Maple Syrup and Yves Breakfast Patties for breakfast...
The 'Christmas Menu' $16.95 carried out from Loving Hut and en route to my mother's house for lunch....
came with fresh Side Salad...
Due to excessive Champagne and Cashew consumption, I could only eat less than half of the above at lunch. Turned out to be a good thing because I could enjoy the food so much more at home.
It was super delectable and great value. The Chef needs to open a dedicated kitchen to make her creations available all year long, not just on holidays at Loving Hut.
Too full for dessert. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Merry Christmas (again)! When you convince the Chef to open up a restaurant, can you also make it so that they'll deliver to Toronto? Hope you have a wonderfully festive day of joy and love.

Sarah said...

Yay Merry Christmas!! What a perfect holiday breakfast. I always love that pairing... a perfect mix of sweet and savory. The Loving Hut Christmas feast looks incredible! I'm with Hannah, if the Chef could deliver to NY that would be amazing ;) Hope you had a nice day and are able to enjoy the rest of your meal in the comfort of your own home.

Unknown said...

Merry christmas!! You have had a few amazing days of grub lately! I made some glogg yesterday and we have been enjoying it as well :)) your fancy sandwich the other day sounds like a great combo.
It looks like loving hut made a great holiday meal for you, and too many cashews can only be a good thing. Just have dessert for breakfast!

Aside from glogg i also cook the chistmas meal- vegan aside from the main course my parents have to deal with, and the gingerbread cupcakes i made came out great- very gingery.
Santa brought my nephew a six month old chihuahua mix from the SPCA, named Chip, so the extended furry family grew bigger today :)

I hope you and yours had a very merry one

Ttrockwood

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

Hannah, I wish I'd stocked up on these Christmas dinners. Now I'll know for next time. I could see where they would probably survive being shipped to Canada.

Sarah, don't make me research all the great vegan options in LI! Cuz I will you know.

Unknown, thanks for the update on your vacation. Wonder why the Ginger Cuppers were so spicy? What kind of Frosting did you use? Chip is a great name for a Chihuahua mix. I so want to adopt again.