Saturday, December 21, 2013

Saturday December 21st

An 'Organic Mexican-Style Burrito' $7 from the Randy Radish for breakfast...
Lunch was at LEDO Pizza, where I enjoyed their new 'Viva La Vegan' $8.24 Flaky Crust, topped with LEDO Sauce, Fresh Sliced Tomatoes, Black Olives, Red Onions and Jalapenos. Baked then topped with Fresh Avocado and drizzled with their Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Not as good as their regular cheese Pizza, but it's great that they're offering such an item...
Japanese Golden Chop with a side of Spinach and Goddess Dressing for dinner....
Cranberry Orange Cake from Great Sage for dessert...
More equally, if not better, food tomorrow.

5 comments:

foodfeud said...

The pizza looks interesting. A flaky crust, huh? The toppings sound pretty good though.
G has a couple things to say about burritos, I'm only confused as to what makes one "mexican-style."

Ingrid said...

I'm on the verge of making my own breakfast burritos. There seems to be a shortage of vegan and/or delicious options. I like the incorporation of greens - makes one feel healthy.

I think the pizza looks fantastic! But yes, too bad they can't throw on some Daiya.

Sarah said...

Ooooh what fancy pants looking meals! THe breakfast burrito looks really fresh and delicious. I like making my own but there is nothing better than having someone else make you a really good breakfast. I think the pizza looks really great too! Bright and fresh and light which is great considering pizza usually tends to sit like a brick in the belly. And that cake sounds like a perfect flavor combo! I love citrus cakes, especially when they use fresh zest. It really brightens up the dessert.

Hannah said...

Devilfruit cake! Devilfruit cake!

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!

FF, a majorly flaky crust. What is G's Burrito issue? Do they make him poop or not? This Burrito was 'Mexican-Style' in that it wasn't A'merican-style' like traditional Burritos.

Ingrid, I think I'll just have to order the cheeseless LEDO Pizza to go and add my own Daiya at home. Still not as good as the real thing, but closer than the 'Viva La Vegan'.

Sarah, agreed on pizza sitting like a brick in the belly, but it's worth it when it tastes so great going down.

Hannah, I'm planning a devilish cocktail for Christmas Eve. You've been warned.