Monday, October 29, 2012

WTF Monday

Sarah Kramers Banana Pancakes with Maple Syrup and Tofurky Breakfast Links for breakfast.
Tacos with Diced Heirloom Tomato and Sour Supreme for lunch.
Followed by some leftover Fried Pickles from yesterday.
Field Roast Franks with TJ's Tots for dinner (no relish in the house apparently).
The other half of my Chocolate Cupcake (including topper) from Natalia's Elegant Creations for dessert.
Some of my babies sleeping through the 'storm of the century' this afternoon...
Non-stop rain soothes the savage beast that is warm and safe inside.
Hope my readers also stay warm and safe inside.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh your little friends are too cute!! and what a delicious food day! i don't know which is more fabulous...the tacos or the cupcake! stay safe!

Ingrid said...

Glad to hear you've survived the storm thus far! I know that it is expected to make landfall tonight, so may you continue to be so lucky!

Oooh! Tacos - nice and crunchy! Sour Supreme makes all the difference.

I love it when animals curl into a ball and sleep - it's so sweet.

Miss Rachel said...

Totally yummy looking food every single bite! The animals are adorable. I love when cats and dogs curl up together. I hope you all weathered the storm OK.

foodfeud said...

Glad to hear everything was okay. The cats here were totally subdued too! So weird!
Did you actually get much work done WFHing? I was watching the news all day.
Nice looking breakfast for a rainy day.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!

GFHTummy, the cupcakes win. Hope you weathered the storm safely as well.

Ingrid, we were lucky that Sandy spared us. I love animal balls too.

Miss Rachel, we were very fortunate through this storm. Not like the folks north of us.

FF, can't believe you have power! Guess VaVa is still without. I don't have a choice when WFHing -- gotta pause the telly and focus on the work or all h*ll will really break loose.