Tuesday, March 29, 2011

McLovin' It

If it's Tuesday, it must be Loving Hut! Golden Rolls (two for $2.50) Carrot, Cabbage, Taro, Onion, Various Mushrooms and Bean Threads with a Sweet and Spicy Sauce.
Phnom Penh Noodle Soup (Large $7.50) Japanese Noodle, Mixed Vegan Seafood, Vegan Protein Balls (heeeee!), Vegan Ham, Mushrooms and Vegetable Broth. Because this was carryout, the quart of Broth came separately and I stirred in the Noodles, Mung Bean Sprouts and other vegan accoutrement.Boca Chick'n Patties and Spinach for dinner.
Blessed Mama's Chocolate Chip Pecan Bars for dessert.Matthew Fox Shiraz.

8 comments:

Rose said...

That soup sounds great! Vegan balls--lol.

Molly said...

I agree with Rose- the soup does look great!

Earlier today, I looked up all of the locations of Loving Hut, hoping that there was one along our next road trip's route. Alas, there wasn't one that was even close. Bah!

foodfeud said...

That soup does sound amazing. I love Japanese noodles.

dirtyduck said...

nice nice, all around good looking stuff!i just made the BEST vegan ball joke...in my head.....

Just Us said...

The golden rolls look yummy...so does that soup.
LOL at Michelle with the ball joke in her head... :o)
I did the same thing as Molly...no Loving Hut for me either. booooo!

Bianca said...

Oh man, I wish we had a Loving Hut around here.

Jessica said...

I like that they let you build the soup yourself! I want to try soup at my local Loving Hut, but there's always something I want more.

Vegan In The VI said...

Soup is good food. Plus, this soup wasn't super salty like most soups. Hopefully, one day, there will be way more Loving Huts, than McSh*ts.