Thursday, March 31, 2011

Another Whole Foods Success Story

Many, if not all, were intrigued by my lunch yesterday. This recipe was the inspiration. I neglected to do the salting of the Cucumber slices and obviously, didn't slice the Lemons as thin as necessary. Still, it tasted great and I hope to recreate it this weekend to better effect. In the mean time: What looks really bad but tastes really good? Cauliflower, Lentils, Green Beans, Onions, Red Peppers all cooked together with lots of spices.
Less delicious but more attractive, a cup of Adobo Black Bean Chili.
A WF's Veggie Burger w/Elise's Fry Sauce Baked Sweet Potato for dinner.
A half a slice of Loving Hut Blueberry Cheesecake for dessert.
Matthew Fox Shiraz.

6 comments:

Rose said...

Thanks for the link to the lemon-cucumber sandwiches; I really like the look and sound of them.

Your WF selections all look yummy!

Debra said...

Yum!!!
Blessings, Debra
Raw Vegan Diet

Just Us said...

Once I got to the cheesecake, I forgot about everything else. Was it as good as it looked?

Jessica said...

Black bean soup isn't really pretty, either, but your bottom two photos look impressive. I like the fork action. Looks like a great day, brought to you by WF (and Loving Hut).

Vegan In The VI said...

Thanks, Ladies! That Cheesecake was indeed delicious! I'm behind in my commenting, please bear with me.

amymylove said...

Give me that cheesecake! I have a Loving Hut by my house but didn't see that cheesecake (only went once)... That looks devine <3