Wednesday, May 19, 2010

WFH Wednesday

Lunch was an Italian Deli Tofurky Sandwich on Ezekiel Bread w/Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and Toffuti Cream Cheese. Bread & Butter Pickles on the side. Then I had a cup of Pistachios...
Dinner was Boca Burgers with Daiya Cheddar and Tater Tots.
The Tots (Wegman's brand) were so delicious, I had a second helping, instead of dessert...
And here is a pic taken today of our little diva, Buffy, wondering why Mommy can only WFH one day a week.
Lots of Black Swan Cabernet.

8 comments:

Rose said...

Buffy is adorable.

dirtyduck said...

theres my puppy pictures! gosh that dog is so unbelievably cute!!! your big dog is so sweet too, i remember him(her?) looking at the soapnuts and thought that was adorable! love the ketchup decoration, you are so fancy:)

Anonymous said...

Oh tater tots. How I love thee.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hello, Ladies! Thank you for your kind comments.

Yes, Michelle, that Buffy pic is for you. It hasn't been easy getting it, since I can barely photograph subjects that don't move!

Anonymous said...

Please tell me that cute Buffy was named after my favorite vampire slayer.

Anonymous said...

Please tell me that cute Buffy was named after my favorite vampire slayer.

dirtyduck said...

well thank you!

Vegan In The VI said...

You're welcome, Michelle;-)

Amanda, Buffy came pre-named from the shelter. none the less, we do believe she keeps us safe from vampires.