Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sandwich and Soup

Lunch was a Field Roast Sandwich from Whole Foods (the Seitan Paninis now seem to only be made w/goat cheese). I didn't like the looks of this sandwich, thought it would be heavy and dry, but I wanted to show WF that there's a demand for vegan sandwiches. Thankfully, I was wrong about the looks of this sandwich -- it was light and airy and deeelicious! There were Hummus and Cucumbers on it as well as the usual Lettuce, Tomatoes & Carrots.
Dinner was the Veggie Soup I made over the weekend.Dessert was Rice Divine Mudd Pie.

3 comments:

dirtyduck said...

so you got to try the twilight bar, which did you like best?

pb and crackers am excellent combo:)cant go wrong

Rose said...

I'm glad they're getting their vegan-sandwich-making act together again at WF...keep up the good work keeping them in line!

Your veggie soup looks very nourishing and delicious.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hello, Ladies!

Michelle, I think I like the Jokerz best. They're all great though;-)

Rose, thank you! i have your Mustard Greens soup in my roster!