Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Day Before Monday

Lunch was a massive Mother's Day Buffet, very nice, but I didn't feel comfortable taking pictures. I loaded up on Roasted Veggies, Rice, Salad, Pasta with Marinara Sauce and a few Mimosas. All that hi-falutin food made me feel the need for something familiar for dinner. A Nora sandwich made with TJ's Chipotle Hummus on a toasted Ezekiel Bread successfully settled my stomach down.
Then I found half of an old TJ's Raisin & Pecan Chocolate Bar that was hidden under some clutter on the kitchen counter.
Followed by lots of Black Swan Cabernet. I am looking forward to eating 'normal' grub tomorrow.

4 comments:

blessedmama said...

I admire you for going to a buffet. I shy away from those. Good ol' Nora Sandwich hits the spot. :-)

dirtyduck said...

lol a hidden chocolate bar, love it. your mothers day brunch sounds really really good.

Bianca said...

Big meals are fun, but sometimes they throw me off. We had our Mother's Day picnic food at like 2 p.m. and I ate so much that I didn't get hungry for dinner until almost 9 p.m. last night. I never eat dinner that late, so I just had a salad because I didn't want to overdo it. I prefer to eat my regularly portioned meals at my regular times each day. I'm a creature of habit.

~M~ said...

Sounds like the Mothers day food was good!