Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wednesday, July 2nd

The other pound of TJ"s Strawberries for breakfast...
Mr. SVegetarian brought in lunch from Mr. Noodle & Rice. 'BiBimBob with Tofu' $7.95...
When one is presented with the opportunity of BiBimBob at lunch, one cannot say 'no'. Still, I didn't want to miss out on my Eggless Egg Salad meal for the day, so even though I was still stuffed from lunch, it was Eggless Egg Salad for dinner...
Sitting in a cube for nine hours tomorrow, so cube food on the agenda. Bye for now.

5 comments:

foodfeud said...

Wow. Can't top that one.
I commented on this already, or tried to, and it's too hot to try again.
Nice bibimbap.

Unknown said...

Who knew balancing your spiritual energy was so simple??
Love the berries. I'm with you but its been a box of blueberries in my coconut milk chia pudding.
The bibimbap is so nicely organized! I can never skip dinner entirely regardless of how big lunch was- i'll end up awake at 2am trying to eat my hand...
Hope your cube is cool in this sticky hotness.
Ttrockwood

Vegan In The VI said...

hey Now!!!!!

Krishna Dude, thanks.

FF, too hot is right.

Unknown, hope you have a three day weekend with lots of citibiking and ice cream.

Vegan In The VI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I love that you comment back to the spammers. Everything looks great especially the bibimbap.

I'll post again eventually, just not feeling it right now. TJ had a nice weekend in the Hamptons while poor Tyler had to rough it with me here. They are both as adorable as ever though.