Tuesday, January 17, 2012

WTF Tuesday

The last of Sarah Kramers Banana Pancakes with Agave Nectar and Yves Breakfast Patties for breakfast. These Pancakes really stood the test of time (IMO, the pic may not be as appetizing as day one).
Lightlife Bologna with lots of Vegenaisse on a WF's Pretzel Roll for lunch.
Boca Chicken Patties and TJ's Salad Mix with Goddess Dressing for dinner.
This may not have been the most exciting day in food, but I didn't feel disgusting or depressed by the end of it, so it's win for me.

3 comments:

xvavaveganx said...

Your breakfast looks just as appetizing now! Looks like a really yummy food day. That cake looks phenomenal, yum! I'm still intrigued by the pretzel roll. I used to LOVE soft pretzels so I feel like it sits on the good side of intriguing :)

Rose said...

Yum, looks good. I was totally craving an awesome sandwich today too...I ended up eating pickles and sauerkraut on bread...wasn't exactly the most incredible sandwich experience, but it was good.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

VaVa, are you taking your meds? I'm thinking you're not.

Rose, can't wait to hear about the ten inches of white stuff you've got out there. Maybe you'll finally have time to post a little now that you're snowed in?