Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday, November 15th

The last half piece of Pumpkin Crumb Cake from Natalia's Elegant Creations for breakfast.
Lunch was Mongolian Stir-Fry $8.99 from Mighty Khans. It's good to be able to pick out exactly what goes into your meal to avoid any non-vegan unpleasantness, and I liked how they kept intensely cleaning the grill as well. However, the portion size was too reasonable for me. I prefer more grub for $8.99, and less human interaction to get it.
Mr. SV made Spaghetti for dinner.
The last half Cupcake from Natalia's Elegant Creations face down for dessert.
The Groupon lunch out with Mom tomorrow.

5 comments:

foodfeud said...

Haha the poor cupcake. "It's all too much for me."
Interesting take on mighty khan's. I've heard about it but I'm not sure there are any around here. What was in yours?

Ingrid said...

I can't handle the envy I feel for your Pumpkin Crumb Cake Breakfast.

I hope that lunch with Mom goes well, and may the waitress go easy on the interaction. :)

xvavaveganx said...

I'm with Ingrid, that pumpkin crumb cake brings out some serious envy in me every time I see it. It looks so delicious.

Lunch looks great and that's nice that they are diligent about cleaning the grill. Hopefully you'll have to deal with less interaction tomorrow ;)

Rose said...

What is it about that pumpkin cake? It's quite a humble-looking little cake, but like the others, looking at it makes me feel like shoving copious amounts of it into my mouth.

Speaking of amounts...agreed the stir fry portion does look a bit measly for 8.99.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

FF, I chose Tofu, Water Chestnuts, Onions, Peppers, Spinach & Mushrooms with Rice Noodles. Hey, speaking of things 'face down', when are you gonna get up and start blogging right again?

Ingrid, thanks for the lunch well wishes. It went relatively smoothly today.

VaVa, I encounter fewer people in a regular week than during my ten minutes at the Mongolian Grill. There was at least one person for every step of the way. Really not my bag.

Rose, glad you agree on the portion size. I can get an entire pound of (usually) great food off WF's hot/salad bar for $8.99.