Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thursday, November 8th

More fare from Natalia's Elegant Creations for breakfast...
Half a Pumpkin Crumb Cake. Emphasis on the Crumb being singular as there was just one big crumb on top.
The 'Blue Plate Special' $5.99 was Seitan Stir-Fry  at WF's. It was just so-so, but at least I $upported the vegan offering.
My cup of Moroccan Lentil Soup (just in case the stir-fry wasn't enough food) was also just so-so.
Mr. SV made Spaghetti for dinner. Always great.
No dessert after all that. A really big salad tomorrow at lunch.

3 comments:

xvavaveganx said...

Holy crap I want that pumpkin crumb cake... even if it is just one giant crumb. Was it as good as it sounds?! Man I love pumpkin.

Bummer lunch was just so so, it looks yummy. That Mr. SV sure knows how to make a mean plate of spaghetti! Looks great!

Ingrid said...

Could this salad tomorrow be from CPK? Why do I always like to make predictions?

Agreeing with Sarah on the crumb cake - holy cow! It looks so good.

Luckily, dinner made up for lunch!

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

VaVa, it was pretty good Pumpkin Crumb Cake. If you're gonna have a Pumpkin Crumb Cake, this is one to have.

Ingrid, whoops! You failed on that Salad prediction. November 30th is the next CPK Salad. (I know this because I'm off on that afternoon and stop at CPK on the way to my Mother's house).