Thursday, April 1, 2010

Paniniless Yet Again

Whole Foods didn't have any Seitan at all today, none for the Paninis, none for the Hot Bar, so I just high-tailed it to Harris Teeters. I loaded up at HT's Asian Cuisine Bar -- General Kazu's Tofu with Broccoli and Mushrooms -- so I cannot complain of being deprived...too much.
Dinner was a Veggie 'Tuna' Sandwich on Rudi's Organic Bread with Spring Mix & Pickles...
Dessert was TJ's Mango Sorbet...Any readers near a TJ's must buy this item...
Plus lots more Alice White Merlot...See you tomorrow!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I finally make it to Whole Foods at lunch and am in dire search for this infamous 'vegan panini', and of course they also did not have it. What gives! My expectations now are super high. And of course no daiya yet.

dirtyduck said...

no panini, no commenti

Heather said...

You crack me up with your "Oh, and lots of Alice White merlot" comments ;) You sound like me, except I'm a cabernet kind of girl.

~M~ said...

Bummer about the panini!

Vegan In The VI said...

Hello, Ladies!

I am concerned that Whole Foods may no longer offer the Vegan Panini, wouldn't that be awful?! I'll keep checking back.

kimberly said...

i haven't had tuna related items in ages! i should definitely try that...is it from whole foods?

my mom used to make tuna melts when i was little it would be so nostalgic!

dirtyduck said...

:( i have been feeling bad for days for not leaving a comment...i broke down. this food still looks amazing,you need to call them and tell them how much you like them and that they need them back!!!! although, by buying them out... that should have said something...