Monday, April 5, 2010

Back To Work Monday

Whole Foods had the Paninis today, and they were fantastic, even though they didn't have much besides the Seitan inside. I also bought a bottle of Kombucha, because the label said it would 'restore' and 'revitalize' me. I am in need of just that and I believe it may have worked, at least temporarily.
I also bought a bag of Maca, in hopes of getting some extra energy or any positive side effect.
These 'cakes' were remarkably delicious. I had them w/Tofutti singles instead of the Cilantro-Lime Yogurt, but the diced Scallions gave them a complex taste. Purely Decadent Cookie Dough Ice Cream for dessert...
Frontera Cab/Merlot also worked to cure what ailed me. See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

blessedmama said...

Wow, it's so strange to see your dinner and dessert posted, while my dinner is still percolating on the stove. Time zones, eh? That panini looked...shall we say...er, sad? Not up to the usual panini par. I've even checked my WF for them, but no go. :(

Rose said...

I'm in full sympathy with you on the back-to-work Monday thing...the panini's must have been a bright spot. and those brown rice patties sound great...I must check them out.