Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday, December 30th

Another late start to the eating day. This time at Faang. Mr. SV & I shared Vegetable Tempura $8. I think Tempura is vegan based on my research, but if any of my Asian readers can confirm, that would be appreciated. I didn't feel confident taxing the server with that question.
My Tofu and Cashews $11.
Mr. SV wanted me to show his Spicy Garden $11
I've got his 'Spicy Garden' right here! Ha! JK. Anyway, after that huge lunch, I am still too full for dinner and oftentimes I do eat just for da blog, but tonight I'm putting myself to bed without dinner or dessert.


xvavaveganx said...

Oh man every part of your meal looks absolutely delicious. The tempura looks light and crispy and I would have a hard time choosing between the two entrees! The both look so yummy! I know how it goes to be too full for dinner.

Do you have to work tomorrow? I hope you get to enjoy a day off!

xvavaveganx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly said...

Both of your meals look fantastic. Cashews in an Asian dish is always so good and I adore tempura.

Ingrid said...

Yum yummy! Both excellent entree choices, if you ask me. Please do not stuff yourself for us, instead insert a furry picture. ;)

Happy New Year's Eve (by the time you read this comment)!

Oh, and how she added peas to the avocado pasta:

The Shenandoah Vegan said...

Hey Now!!!!

VaVa, I had work, but I'm off tomorrow. Hope you are too!

Molly, so the Tempura is vegan friendly? I hope so.

Ingrid, thanks for the link to the recipe. I guess I can see now how that might work.

Happy New Year, Ladies!

Jenny said...

Happy New Year!!!