Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WTF Wednesday

Kashi Cinnamon Harvest and Flaxseed Milk for breakfast. My life would be guaranteed delicious if this is all I ate for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
As it was, lunch was Tofurky Italian Deli Slices on a French Roll from Breadsmith. The Heirloom Tomato was good, but I may be 'out-growing' these faux deli meats. They're not as appealing as they used to be.
Paul Sorvino Arrabiatta Sauce and TJ's Meatless Meatballs for dinner. Excellent sauce.
The other half of my Sheba Bar from Outpost Natural Foods via the Rambling Vegans. This half was even better than the first half.
Coming up tomorrow: Breakfast from Wisconsin and lunch from a local restaurant.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is it about cereal that is just so darn delicious?!? great eating day again:) that bar is seriously making me drool!

Ingrid said...

So who makes a better sauce - Paul Sorvino's or Mr. SV's?

Perhaps it is time to add more avocado or mushrooms to your sandwiches, in place of the faux meat?

Miss Rachel said...

I like the hickory smoked variety of Tofurky the best, but Ingrid's suggestion of avocado is good, especially if you toast the bread first!

Anonymous said...

I agree, avocado (and hummus) is a great addition to sandwiches. I do eat stuff like Tofurky sometimes yet, but have been leaning towards whole foods more & more.

Great looking spaghetti, as always. I've got to put that on our menu soon.

Oh, by the way, the chili you sent is SO GOOD on a Field Roast frank.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

GFHTummy, I'm wondering if it would really be that nutritionally deficient to live on cereal.

Ingrid, my unsolicitied *ssvice: stock up on the Paul Sorvino Sauce. And I'm seeing some Cream Cheese and Cucumber Sandwiches in my future.

Miss Rachel, I think I used to do the Hickory Smoked Tofurky before they came out with the Italian Deli. Not sure why it didn't thrill me like it did. Avocado is always great (when it's ripe).

Molly, oh good. Glad you liked the Hard Times Chili. Wish I'd sent more.