Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday, August 5th

Lunch was the Blackened Tofu Sandwich $8.25 at Clare and Don's Beach Shack. That's vegan Tartar Sauce on the side, I didn't even ask for it.
Boca Burgers and TJ's Tater Tots for dinner. 
Hazelnut Cake from Vegan Treats via Loving Hut for dessert. No more of this till the next visit to Loving Hut.
A few days ago, Thumper regaled us with her cuteness by snoozing on top of the bulk pack of paper towels. We've since used some rolls, so now she is hanging out inside the pack. She really loves it in there.
Coming up tomorrow: A new type of Vegan Treats Danish for breakfast.

4 comments:

xvavaveganx said...

OK that picture of Thumper is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! What a cutie!

Really yummy looking meals as always! That sandwich looks great and the fries and tots are always awesome in my book. I checked out the menu for the restaurant and the veg menu has some really great choices! I'd be all over the coconut tofu, yum! I'll miss seeing that yummy looking cake until next time... although I bet that danish will be a really yummy treat to hold you over ;)

Molly said...

Lunch looks so good!

Thumper really gives you some awesome photo opportunities. What a silly girl! Love her. <3

Ingrid said...

Aaaah! So cute! Animals probably have no idea how adorable they really are.

Nice theme today between entree and potatoes, sounds like my kind of meal.

Might be time to wheel out the dessert trolley.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

VaVa, I will try the Coconut Tofu next time. Never occurred to me to order that.

Molly, Tuxedo Cats are so great, aren't they?

Ingrid, blogging really showed me how Potatoes comprised such a large part of my 'diet'. Uh oh! Not the dessert trolley!