Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday, August 6th

A quarter piece of a Cheese Danish from Vegan Treats for breakfast. Cheese Danish is something I've been longing for since becoming vegan. This was very nice, but didn't satisfy that longing.
Fried Rice and Steamed Vegetables from WF's Hot Bar for lunch. Later, I got a pack of Twizzlers out of the vending machine. The Twizzler ingredients are the grossness. Thankfully, I didn't feel disgusting after eating them. Still, I would advise keeping healthy treats in one's desk so as to prevent situations like this.
Dinner was the stuff I got off the WF's Salad Bar before I saw the stuff on the WF's Hot Bar.
Eggless Egg Salad on Pumpernickel for dessert.
Wiley snoozing on the couch this evening.
Coming up tomorrow: Working from home grub.

5 comments:

xvavaveganx said...

Yum!!! I can't believe your restraint with the danish. Bummer it didn't quite satisfy the cheese danish craving but it does look delicious.

Both Whole Foods meals look really yummy but I'm probably partial to lunch. The fried rice and veggies look so delicious! I would have doubled up on the prepared too if I spotted that yumminess :) It's a bummer that twizzlers are full of grossness because they are kind of really yummy :X Too bad there are no healthy twizzlers. Nice savory dessert and what a cute pic of Wiley!! Such a cutie.

Molly said...

Aw, Wiley. <3 I love that you're posting critter photos lately.

I love Twizzlers but don't eat them for the reason you stated. The danish does look good. Too bad it didn't hit the spot for you, though.

Anonymous said...

that danish looks delicious! sorry it didn't hit the "cheese danish spot!" and i love your cat:)

Mary said...

Cute kitty! The fried rice and veggies do look really good!

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

VaVa,I haven't had Twizzlers since my college days. I don't think they had as many disgusting ingredients back then.

Molly, I'm trying to get more critter pics. Couldn't get any today though.

GFHTummy, ha! Thanks! At least you're not allergic to cats (that I know of).

Mary, the Fried Rice and Veggies were really very good. Lots of high quality oil.