Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WFH Wednesday

Lunch was a Nora sandwich made with WF's Roasted Red Pepper Hummus on a toasted Ezekiel English Muffin, Bread & Butter Pickles on the side.
Dinner was Ravioli with Sausage and Peppers. I used Rising Moon Spinach Florentine Ravioli and Tofurky Italian Sausage. It was okay, I prefer Tomato Sauce on my Ravioli.
Dessert was a Crispy Rice Choco Bar. Why? Because after dinner, our electricity went out so I couldn't open the fridge for ice cream. The rest of this post is being brought to you courtesy of our Honda generator. It's amazing.
Lots of Black Swan Cabernet.

6 comments:

dirtyduck said...

does "nora" know what she started wih you? lol, that chocolate bar looked great, im sorry your power went out. is it storming over there?

Rose said...

I love Ezekiel breads! That's mostly what we eat at our place too. The ravioli look good too; I'm with you I like tomato sauce w/ my pasta in general.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hello, Ladies!

Michelle, yes, I know Nora must think I'm a freak, but, dang! it's really a great combo she came up with! We're going through a heat wave and I guess the power lines were overloaded w/people turning on the A/C. UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!

Rose, this was one of the rare times I didn't use tomato sauce on the pasta. Won't happen again.

Stacy said...

No comments for today?!?! But I started my own blog! It's me, Stacy (I opened a new gmail account to keep work and blogging separate).

dirtyduck said...

sneaky..you took off the comment section on your latest post..you think thats going to stop McCommenter Michelle? not so! while my paretns were here i made my mom that toast with bananas, i got the idea from you, i know other people do it, but i wouldnt have thought of it unless you posted it.

dirtyduck said...

yea i need to update, i have some adorable donkey pictures....intrigued?