Monday, June 7, 2010

Do I Eat Healthy? Sometimes I'm Not Sure...

This is what I brought to work for breakfast -- a Grapefruit and, per orders from Michelle, a GoRaw bar. The bar had a funny texture, like chewing on pressboard, yet was not horribly objectionable. (TMI Alert: Later in the afternoon, my pee was green)
Lunch was a Burrito Bowl from Chipotle.
Dinner was Tofu Scramble with Hash Browns and Yves Breakfast Patties.
In search of a little somethin' somethin' after dinner, I found some of Mr. SV's leftover Pasta Salad. This was the best Pasta Salad I ever had in my life and I'm not just saying that because he threatened to get a UserId to begin commenting on my blog.
Lots of Black Swan Cabernet.

5 comments:

dirtyduck said...

LOL poor Mr SV totally overshadowed in the last post!i love LOVE artichokes and ll the other ingredients in it sound great. perfect for summer.
your scramble came out well, mine always used to come out way to crumbly and brown, but i would always try to make it really dry. im getting more used to tofu without doing as much to it.(did that make sense?)
and chipotle!! oh it looks so good i can taste it through the screen! i love going there(when im in cali) and just KNOWING that there arent any funky ingredients.

Anonymous said...

Generally, I'm not a fan of chipotle. However when it's smothered in guacamole like that I can get on board.

Dianne said...

hahaha green pee! But seriously, I might try that pasta salad- it seems simple enough to make, and pasta salad is such a great summer dish! Thanks!

Vegan In The VI said...

Hello, Ladies!

Michelle, thanks for the props for Mr. SV. He apparently needs them:-(

Amanda, yeah, Chipotle is just convenient at time.

Dianne, I'll repost the recipe again this week just to make sure everyone knows how great it is.

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

I LOVE the burrito bowl from Chipotle! It is a lifesavor!!