Friday, January 8, 2010

Frigid Friday

Frigid cold outside, however, lunch was a ray of sunshine from California Pizza Kitchen. Pasta with Asparagus, Spinach, Tomatoes, Basil & GARLIC.
I couldn't decide between eating something interesting for the blog or eating something simple and easy. At the risk of being the most boring blogger ever, dinner tonight was one of Alicia's Cutlets w/Heinz 57 and a couple Baked Potatoes w/Toffuti Better than Sour Cream.
More pathetic is that I don't know how to undo the double spacing above.

3 comments:

blessedmama said...

Hi, S.V. Did you write your blog in Compose or HTML? When I write, I have to use HTML to control spacing. Good luck.

Vegan In The VI said...

I just use compose, but I got a Mac a few weeks ago and I'm still not used to it. May need some of your HTML help.

~M~ said...

blogger is always funky with the spacing!