Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cutlets

Lunch was leftover pizza from January 1st (only 16 days young and still delicious).
Dinner was Chickpea Cutlets with Ore-Ida Onion Rings and Goddess Dressing...
I usually make Seitan on Sunday, but today felt like Sunday so I made a batch of Alicia's Cutlets...
...and a batch of these unusual burgers from Yummy Vegan Dinners.
They need to cool COMPLETELY before they can be fried up and eaten, so they'll show up later in the week along with the other cutlets. Much to look forward to.

4 comments:

nora said...

love the super old pizza! haha reminds me of "sofa pizza" from the hangover.

blessedmama said...

Tsk, how old can you go? Pizza barely lasts one night here with five chomping mouths going after it. Looks good though.

kimberly said...

thanks for the comment! your blog is one of my absolute favorites to look over! :)

do you like the ore-ida onion rings? i enjoy their oven fries, but have yet to try these.

Vegan In The VI said...

Kimberly, I will add you to my blog list. The Ore-Ida onion rings are okay, if there were other vegan onion rings out there, I'd try those, but these are the only ones I know of.