Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Tale Of Two Veggie Burgers

Yesterday's lunch from Dish:
The above burger was hand crafted in a
somewhat rustic manner. Composed of french
lentils, mushrooms, carrots, sundry herbs
and vegetables, all held together via bread crumbs
and served on bun with babaganoush and field
greens.

Today's burger from Vintage50 was a light and
delicate melange of roasted veggies formed into
a sizable patty. Served with roasted tomatoes,
fried onions and lettuce. Which was better?
Mr. SV says Dish. I say Vintage50. I guess it's
a tie. The fries were certainly fantastic at both.
Behold my first Bloody Mary. I've always been
grossed out by the thought of these, but figured
I'd have to try one sometime in my life. Today
was that day. I think I liked it, but for $9 I should've
caught a buzz.

No comments: