Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Good Food Day

For lunch I had the Mediterranean Salad at
McCormick & Schmicks:

They left off the feta and tossed it with Oil &
Vinegar. It was really well made and high quality
with salty Black Olives and Spicy Peppers.
Then I decided to use up the rest of my Soy
Chorizo for dinner.

I made Rachael Ray's Chorizo with Potatoes
and Onions
.

First I sauteed the Chorizo...

Then I added the Potatoes, Onions, Paprika,
Salt & Pepper. At this point, you're supposed
to be able to flip the whole thing in the pan.

That didn't work for me, so I baked it in the
oven...for a little too long.
Served with some Tofu Scramble and a little
Parsley, it was quite pleasing combination.

1 comment:

Bianca said...

I need to make my own soy chorizo. Its definitely on my list of things to do.