Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tofu and Tofurkey

Lunch was off the 'Far East' Hot Bar at Harris Teeter -- General Kazu's Tofu, Chow Mein Noodles and Broccoli.
Dinner was the remainder of Cabbage, Cauliflower & Potato Chowder. As last time, Whole Grain Mustard stirred in as well a half of a Tofurkey Italian Sausage.
A few hours later, I wanted a treat, but couldn't decide what to have. I finally settled on a schmear of Tofutti Cream Cheese on TJ's Multi-Grain Bread w/Onions and Tomatoes.
See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Vegan Epicurean said...

Your chowder looks good!

Alicia

Rose said...

You've got me hankering for some tofu now...and I agree with Alicia that chowder looks good...I must give it a try.

dirtyduck said...

i woke up thinking about you....lol this blog really has a nice niche. you try out all sorts of new vegan pre-made food and i think you show a lot of new vegans(and NON vegans:) that there are lots of options.kudos:)

Vegan In The VI said...

Alicia & Rose, you are too kind.

Michelle, I wish! There are such incredible vegan blogs out there, I get very discouraged at times. Not even sure why I continue...yet I do...