Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More Of The Same, Almost

I set out to make today a repeat of yesterday -- food wise. A bowl of Kashi Autumn Wheat with Rice Dream for breakfast. Not as mind blowing as yesterday, I was mentally prepared this time, but still delicious.
Nora's sandwich again for lunch. I subbed Red Pepper for the Tomato. Lots of Onion so Mr. SV would doubly enjoy being snowed in with me.
Come Beef Stew time, Mr. SV said he wanted to make his Spaghetti tonight. What could I do? If I refuse, he might never offer to make dinner again.
I managed to avoid any dessert, but made up for it with plenty of Black Swan Shiraz Merlot. Let's hope the power stays on through tomorrow!

3 comments:

Vegan Epicurean said...

Glad you didn't lose power as you thought was possible.

I still need to make some hummus and try that sandwich. Thanks for reminding me to soak some garbanzos while we sleep tonight.

I don't know about you, but I have had enough snow now. The novelty has completely warn off with me.

Alicia

Rose said...

Glad your electrics didn't go out. Those bagels look really YUM, and Mr. SVs pasta always looks pretty delicious too.

Vegan In The VI said...

Thanks, Alicia & Rose! Looks like all the power loss predictions were inaccurate -- fortunately! I don't mind the snow, it's the heat I can't stand.